2011 : My Faves
December 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Get control of what you want. It’s really worth the sacrifice if you hold onto it long enough. Faith can be the most fragile thing ever.
- Everyone’s a critic. Just learn to deal with them. For me, turning a deaf ear works. Even though it hurts to pretend that you don’t know and don’t care.
- I’m still a hopeless idiot when it comes to making decisions. Maybe it’s because I always think about what they think. They as in people whom I am close to.
- Don’t let your happiness depend on someone too much. Because that someone who gives you so much of strength can be your only weakness at the same time.
- Karma is indeed a bitch. No wonder it’s always good to consider about the consequences before you do or say something.
- The three words to sum up life. It goes on.
Goodbye to the hardest year of my life.