December 31, 2011 § Leave a comment
- Get control of what you want. It’s really worth the sacrifice if you hold onto it long enough. Faith can be the most fragile thing ever.
- Everyone’s a critic. Just learn to deal with them. For me, turning a deaf ear works. Even though it hurts to pretend that you don’t know and don’t care.
- I’m still a hopeless idiot when it comes to making decisions. Maybe it’s because I always think about what they think. They as in people whom I am close to.
- Don’t let your happiness depend on someone too much. Because that someone who gives you so much of strength can be your only weakness at the same time.
- Karma is indeed a bitch. No wonder it’s always good to consider about the consequences before you do or say something.
- The three words to sum up life. It goes on.
Goodbye to the hardest year of my life.
December 26, 2011 § Leave a comment
They say presents can represent how much the giver understands the receiver.
I seriously have no idea in which past lives we had been related before, but somehow the crazy girls are my life here. No matter how childish or annoyingly hyper we turn into when we are together.
And because I love this picture so much I have to post it here again.
Merry 2011 Christmas! (:
Dear Santa, I thank you for the priceless joy and heartbreak I felt today.
December 22, 2011 § Leave a comment
Sneak peak for Christmas gift-exchanging!
Tomorrow’s mission : The making of sweet potato tang yuan. And more shopping time perhaps? 🙂
December 20, 2011 § 4 Comments
These few days, I often find myself in very unstable moods. All I often do is close my eyes, hold on tight and believe. I have always insisted on “what you see is what you believe”, but nowadays I think I am losing grip on that statement.
What if what you see isn’t everything you ought to know? And what if what you believe isn’t everything you saw?
If love is like riding a bike, then you would often be falling off and scraping your knees.
Current mood : Jinggly Christmasy! 🙂 Super excited shopping for the girls, really hoped they loved their individual gifts. Wee! Hopefully will update more about Christmas lah! Hohoho 🙂