Ah, finals is here!
May 15, 2010 § 2 Comments
I would be having my finals in two days, so I thought it’s probably a good time for me to write about it. Not that I’m super excited about it anyway; exams sort of have this charm which make me a little cranky and foamy. The fact that two years have came to an end cheers me up, although there is a part of me wishing that I could rewind the time.
1. I guess my stress level is pretty comforting – I’m still on Facebook, Msn, Skype every day (perhaps less than usual but I still do switch on these IMs whenever I’m reading up on articles and news). I even stole some time on my last weekend for Vampire Diaries and Jennifer’s Body. You wouldn’t want to know the list for the rest of the month. *smacks myself*
2. I have forgotten how it feels like to sit for exams. I don’t know it’s a good thing or bad; all I know is that I don’t feel the tension and I haven’t been on studying mood more than 3 hours per day. 45 minutes is not enough for a short essay, and I wonder how am I going to answer 4 similar questions in 3 hours.
3. It’s not good when people have expectations on you. It makes me edgy and worried; what-ifs started floating out of nowhere. I haven’t been really thinking about exams all this while. Maybe it slipped off my mind, until now.
4. All those catching-ups for the next few days would have to wait. *strictly reminds myself*
5. Life goes on. Documents to be submitted. Details to be updated. Emails to be replied. Notes to be revised. Activities to be attended. Routine to be enjoyed. Fun dominates most of them, and that’s the reason I’m yet to be worn out. Nah, I am not that busy to be totally exhausted.
6. Finals seem challenging. And the battle is starting in just two days. Let’s hope my weapon and armour are ready by then!
Good luck to me.